Monday, August 29, 2011

Welcome!

Yesterday this little cutie was born to Matt's bro and sister in law! My husband is SOOOOO excited to have a niece so close to him (to spoil :). We are both super excited to babysit as well and hopefully that'll dim our desire to have a baby of our own anytime soon. Welcome to the world Hazel Maylene Sangervasi!

On other news, our house is coming along slow and sure. My husband will be unloading some boxes from one of our guest rooms today and organizing it so I can go through and hopefully get rid of alot of it! He has big plans for his "man cave" and wants to get that room cleared ASAP :) I am also sketching out plans for our backyard so that hopefully we will have a beautiful garden/hangout area come next Summer :)

Unfortunately I haven't done ANY art recently due to my house still being unloaded and I'm having big time withdrawals! I have a huge canvas that I have big plans for so I have been collecting various things to bring together a beautiful end result. I hope you all are having a very happy Monday so far!

xo Rachael

No comments:

Post a Comment