Monday, January 16, 2012

Marriage and now a home?

It has been a few months since I've last posted and my deepest apologies! My husband and I's life had been overtaken with searching for a home in Santa Rosa, but great news we found one! It seemed crazy that after I just unpacked all of our stuff in our last house, only to re-pack everything again was a little stressful....but luckily I had a husband to help me this time :) A couple Saturday's ago a bunch of our friends (whom we are SO thankful for giving up their Saturday to move our heavy furniture!) came and helped us load and unload our stuff and day by day, box by box it's becoming more like home. Luckily the house we are in now is twice the size so we have much more storage (which may end up making us accumulate more stuff when we really should give it away...lol). Despite that, we are so excited to start this new journey called "home-ownership" and can't wait to fill the space with the people we love.

No comments:

Post a Comment